Monday, October 20, 2008

MANIC MONDAY BLUES



Happy Monday morning everyone! The above is a picture of me in the luxurious bathroom of the world famous Waldorf Astoria Hotel in NYC! Hands down the most beautiful bathroom I have ever been in!

Just me in this incredible bathroom, with a mirror, and a camera, all by myself! Now what some of you may not know about me is, if I look in a mirror long enough, I tend to crack myself up laughing. I don't know what that is about me...some silly quirk or something!

A few years ago, well more than a few, my daughter and I went to NYC and found ourselves in "Rays Pizza Shop". Problem is, there were wall to wall mirrors. Oh my soul, daughter has the same illness I do. I know folks thought we were drunk, but we weren't! Never touch a drop! It was just those stupid mirrors! Laughed our heads off!




So anyway, happy Monday to all! Nothing like a little BB King to start the week off right!...LOL!

Love, blessings,& peace to all
Memaw

2 comments:

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

so far my bestest bathroom was the bellagio in vegas. i could have lived in there!

smiles, bee
xoxoxoxoxoxoxxo

Debra said...

lol! I know what you mean Bee!