Saturday, October 25, 2008

This And That

There a few people I truly admire and respect. Billy and the late Ruth Graham are two of them. Having read most of Ruth Bell Graham's books, along with her biography, written by Patricia Cornwell, I actually feel I know more about her than I do Rev. Graham. So it was with much anticipation, on my part, that I went to see the movie "Billy: The Younger Years" at the movie last night. I really enjoyed it and recommend it to anyone who is interested in this great man of God. He will be turning 90 on November 7th. What a great impact he has made during his life time!
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


It is hard to believe that election day is almost upon us. All I can say is that things certainly did not turn out the way I expected. I'm just guessing here, but I bet you feel that way too. It's been painful to watch...and I have, for the most part, stopped watching. I'm just gonna close my eyes and pray for the best.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Could somebody just please give this lady a break?@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@




I got the greatest news today! My Avon lady called and she was mistaken. They have not discontinued my Bronze Treasure lipstick after all. I ordered 5 more tubes! I will throw that lip stain away the moment I get my new tubes!

What a miracle!

Blessings, peace, all good,
Memaw

4 comments:

Robbin said...

I agree with you on all of your this and thats and I'm so happy you're gonna get your lipstick back. Hope you have a good weekend.

Empress Bee (of the high sea) said...

with the state of the world they talk about her clothes. give us a break! and i am so glad you got your lipstick back honey! woo hoo!

smiles, bee
oxoxoxxoxoxoxo

Debra said...

Hey Robbin...so far the week end is going well, hope yours is too and that you are feeling well.

Debra said...

Bee...Yes you would think CNN has more to report on rather than Sarah's clothes!

And yes, I am sleeping better knowing I will soon have some new tubes of Bronze Treasure! LOL!