Thursday, December 18, 2008

Rain Dancing

Well... who knew December would be my hurricane season?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

"Jesus & I"

I cannot do it alone,
The waves run fast and high,
And the fogs close all around,
The light goes out in the sky:
But I know that we two
Shall win in the end
Jesus and I.

Coward and wayward and weak,
I change with the changing sky
Today so eager and bright,
Tomorrow too weak to try:
But He never gives in
So we two shall win,
Jesus and I.

I could not guide it myself,
My boat on life's wild sea;
There's One who sits by my side,
Who pulls and steers with me.
And I know that we two
Shall safe enter port,
Jesus and I.

(Streams In The Desert)
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: I Peter 1:7

*******************************************
I'll be back... as soon as the dance lesson is over...
... promise.

Blessings of peace & all that is good,
Memaw
free avatars

3 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks for taking the time to post, even in the middle of the dance!!!!
Susan

Polly & Steve said...

I love to dance...can't do it like I use to with 2 bad knees but I manage to twist a little....hahaha. Thanks

j said...

I had been wondering about you MeMaw. Your attitude toward "Hurricane Season" was very uplifting. No whining and moaning from you. Praise God for your faith and for your witness. I'll say a prayer for you.

Jen