Saturday, January 24, 2009
may find posters www.despair.com
~~~Was tagged over at Face book and thought my Blogger friends may enjoy reading as well!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Debra Pagent, a movie star in the '50s
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? a few minutes ago reading someones blog, not much, just a few tear drops.....it was about football and God, crazy I know, I sent everyone the article, you'll cry too.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I used to, now I don't write so well or see very good or think straight sometimes. Not too familiar with facebook too. Is that too much information?
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? hot dogs...I have them for lunch and they are meat and whatever else is in them.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? 3 children and 6 wonderful grandchildren. Facebook does not have enough space for me to tell you how much I love my family.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, I would. I tend to favor flawed people. Jesus did too.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? yes, but I am tring to cultivate a sweet & gentle spirit and tongue. Not successully, too much though.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, at this point I still have ALL my body parts except for a spleen. And then they robbed me of that because it was a perfectly good spleen. Some days I would like to have it back...but I digress
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? The older I get the more I think I could do something like that. I mean what's the worst that could happen? But I probably won't...it's not on my bucket list...yet.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Rasin Brand...no further comment. I'm 55 years old. All I'm sayin...
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Never. Now if I'm roller skating, Iwould untie them or ice skating...but I don't do those things too often.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? PECAN PRAY LEAN! AKa Pecan praline...
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes, it's the window of the soul.
15. RED OR PINK? Now I love Red hair but I don't wear it much 'cept at Christmas, so I like pink pretty good and it goes good with red hair. My hair is not red anymore, I had it way highlighted yesterday...I'm gonna let my "natural" grow in.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I do that which I should not and don't do that which I should. Apostle Paul & Adam and Eve had the same problem, so I guess I'm in good company huh?
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My babies...they grew up...I keep looking for them but I'm afraid they are gone.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Yes, please everyone on my friend list please complete...this is the only notification you will get from me 'cause I don't know how to do that tag thingy
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No shoes, just pink/red/white stripped socks, and pink and white stripped pj bottoms. Is it stripped or striped. Does facebook have spell check and if not, why not?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My 20 inch box fan and my husband snoring. Can anyone say "The Sound of Music"?
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? It would be a toss up between green, pink, purple, blue and yellow...you see, I love rainbows and butterflys and they usually have those colors in them to some degree. Sorry, can't just pick one.
23. FAVORITE SMELL? Bacon frying...it makes me think of being at my grandmothers house...the smell of bacon makes me feel safe and protected.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My dear daughter and BFF.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Hello??? Football, Ice Hockey, Love watching softball when my Brit is playing ...(or any other family members...whew, almost messed up on that one lol!!)
27. HAIR COLOR? I now have a beautiful weave...ash brown, gray, tips of red, and blond highlights. I guess you could say my hair is multi cultural, so to speak. Shortly it will be just ash brown, gray, and highlighted white. I am an old woman in progress.
28. EYE COLOR? greenish, I'm told, by my husband that when I cry, my eyes become a very deep, deep, emerald green, kind of like the city of Oz green...isn't that special?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I would if I could, but you see I can't see things close up or far away now calling for bi-focals and yes I know they make bi-foca contacts, but I could never get my eyes to make the accomadation.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Mostly anything that I have not cooked.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings...don't even have to be a happy ending, just so long as it's got a beginning, middle and ending and a story to tell...and let me take just a moment here to tell some of you young people...those scary movies are not healthy for you, so please do not be watching them...goes for old folks too.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? "The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons" and let me tell you...it was a movie worth paying to see. Brad Pitt will probably get best actor of the year for this movie and it will be well deserved.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Plain white t-shirt.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Ha! Are you kidding me, Summer! Make it hot as you want.
5. HUGS OR KISSES? Sometimes I just need a hug and then sometimes only a kiss will do. Hey, I just found out not too long ago that ((((this)))) means a hug in cyber language, so ((((hugs)))) to all my friends!
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I'm not going to officially send this to anyone, shoot, I didn't even know that note section was there on my profile page...whatever. If you feel led to respond then please do, let all be done as done unto the Lord!
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? My husband, he doesn't do anything computer though...at least I don't think so.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I try to read my Bible some every day, but I've been reading "The Shack" almost done with it...acutally could have been done with it tonight except I've been doing this instead.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Plain black, stained with stale honeybun sugar.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? TV? People still watch TV? That's funny.
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? I was so hoping this would be a question! The sound of a 20inch box fan. An attic fan would be to die for...Prozac in a box!
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Funny, I was a teenager in the 60's & 70's never really cared much for either...but I did so love "The Monkeys" my favorite Monkey was Peter Tork! He had the most beautiful hair and a lovely smile.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Okinawa or Guadalcanal don't know which is further, both take nearly 24 hours by plane to get there.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Bandaides. I apply bandaides very well. To the wounded...body...soul...spirit. Regretfully, it's often too little, too late. But I keep in touch with a good physician...The Physician that is.
46 WHERE WERE U BORN? Port Sulfur, Louisiana just south of New Orleans...
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Would enjoy reading anyones.
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? He asked me to dance...I said yes...that was 42 years ago...and we're still dancing...by the grace of God.
Well that's just about it. Don't know why someone didn't just even out the questions to 50...LOL! Funny how these little Memes can on the surface not appear all that revealing...but then you take a closer look and it says more about a person than you think! I hope that's a good thing...in my case...anyway.
Blessings, peace and all that is good,
Posted by Debra at 4:53 AM