Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Bubba!




Happy Birthday to my dear SIL Bubba!


You know, just like with my daughter, you pretty much had me at hello. I mean come on... how many young men are brave enough to visit their cancer strickened girlfriends mother at the hospital on their first date? You were just 18 then and now your 38! My how time flies when your having fun!






You've been a wonderful and supportive husband...




...and a great Daddy too!




So here is a birthday question especially for you! Why can't you let ME win sometimes when we play poker???


Oh! Wait! I forgot!...Sometimes you do! LOL!

Hope you have a great birthday Bub, we love you! MeMaw & PePaw


4 comments:

Brenda said...

How thoughtful! Sounds like an awesome son (in law)!

Maxine said...

Aww, so nice to have a great son-in-law. I have one who's pretty neat too. Yours reminds me a bit of mine--in personality. Happy birthday, Bubba!

j said...

Happy Birthday to your son in law. It sounds like you adore him. I'm so glad - that makes being family such a blessing!!

Art said...

Hope he had a great one. It's a good day that he chose! :)