Friday, May 7, 2010


Taking A Little Break From It All

Oh my! Warm gentle breezes at last! And no, I smell not one drop of oil here in Gulf Shores, Alabama. Thank you Lord!


A room with a view!


And Oh! What a view it is!

What a sight to behold! What a show to see !

Two days to spend in one of my favorite places in all the world!


What a place to behold the beauty of all the things that our Lord so freely give us to us all!

Psalm 37:7 Rest in the Lord...

*************************************************************************

If I don't get back to my blog before Sunday,

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY EVERYONE!

11 comments:

Susan said...

Thanks for the up date about Gulf Shores. We have been wondering how the spill was affecting that area. Glad you are getting to enjoy the time and beauty. Happy Mother's Day to you, Debra.

LibbyLibbyLibbyLibbyLibby said...

Wow, breathtaking! Absolutely breathtaking!

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day
I love you so much!!!!! I bet the beach is so pretty....we are going to try to make it there this summer ourselves. But, it might be a little while.

Love Jenny

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day
Happy Mother's Day
I love you so much!!!!! I bet the beach is so pretty....we are going to try to make it there this summer ourselves. But, it might be a little while.

Love Jenny

Travis Cody said...

Lovely!

AngelMc said...

We won't make it to the coast this year..sigh...the pictures made me nostalgic.
Happy Mother's Day.

Forsythia said...

Gorgeous photos. Absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for sharing. I'm looking forward to reading past postings in your blog.

Anonymous said...

Debra, What a beautiful place to relax. Thanks for sharing it with us via your photos.

http://bitsandpieces-sonja.blogspot.com/ said...

Debra:

I want to GO there!! It looks so beautiful and peaceful. Belated Happy Mothers Day!

Love,

Sonja

Mimi said...

HI!!!
I love Gulf shores , ALABAMA!!!we were there before Katrina!!!loved that old pier!!!One day we will go back!!!I love the GULF OF MEXICO anywhere!!!The sunsets are amazing!!!Thank you for reminding me!!!!Have a great trip!!!!
God Bless you!!!
love and hugs,
jamie

Anonymous said...

Debra,
Ohhhh! You went tom my most favorite place in the world...I want to go there so bad...Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day...Katherinellen