Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hockey...Southern Style


I'll bet most people don't realize we have Hockey here in South Mississippi. That's right! The Mississippi Sea Wolves! I do enjoy watching Hockey and recently we traveled to Biloxi to attend a game!

Why is it as I grow older, I seem to enjoy contact sports? Hockey is a contact sport is it not??

Oh! And we have Mardi Gras parades during the breaks too. Isn't that neat?

Yey! We won! We won!

Well...it's not the New York Rangers at Madison Square Gardens (note empty seats), but I had a really, really, nice time.

Blessings, peace, all good.

PS: Stay tuned for Drag Racing News!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

How fun! I'm not much more than a football fan myself.
Drag racing, wow!

j said...

You look pretty in your beads! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Simply_Pam said...

Families that play together tend to stay together. We have started a yearly trip to the beach as a family.. all 14 of us in one beach house.It's a test to see if we will still be talking to each ohter when we head home.. lol