Oops! that makes 11 honest things about me!
1. I love the Lord our God with all my heart.
2. I love my husband, children, grandchildren and family so very much.
3. Between March and April of each year, I celebrate three birthdays. One, is my earthly birthday, the day I was born into this world. Two, is my spiritual birthday, the day I was born into the family of God. Three, is the birthday of my remission of cancer, the day God said, "Yes child, you can stay awhile longer."
4. I'm a city person.
5. I do not like the dark. I am not afraid of the dark, but I loathe darkness.
6. I love books. Non-fiction especially. I love how they smell, look and feel in my hands.
7. I am a firm believer in the sixth commandment, "thou shalt not kill." I am pro-life from conception till God calls us home. He decides when it's time, no one else.
8. In recent years, my political views have shifted somewhat. Some might describe me as a very liberal conservative or a very conservative liberal.
9. I'm not all that domestic and I tend to admire folks that are.
10. For someone who is cold all the time, even in the summer, I am fascinated by cold places like Mt. Everest, Alaska, Iceland and the North and South Poles and I long to visit them.
...that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. I Timothy 2:2
Blessings, peace, all good! Have a happy and joyful Wednesday everyone!
***graphic by Allposters***