Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Scott!


Happy Birthday to my crazy, funny,sweet, son! I remember being so mad with you when you cut this picture up this way. Who knew we would have so much fun with it through the years. I laugh every time I see this picture!
How many hours, days, months and years we spent enjoying watching you play ball. Seem like just yesterday. I get teary eyed now, every time I see a little blond headed guy in a baseball outfit.
You are the spitting image of your Daddy! How great it is we all have such a good time when we get together!
Scott & my daughter-in-love Rach! Listen up America we are in good hands. I rest easy at night knowing that brave ones such as my son guard and protect our country. My hero, our hero.

God Bless you son, may He always keep you safe,
Have a wonderful day.

Blessings, peace and all that is good,
Mom & Dad

No comments: