Friday, September 19, 2008

Cheers!

Having been house bound for the past 8 days, it was so good to get out for awhile tonight. Although the back pain is still with me, at least it's tolerable now, and I am so thankful for that. So guess where me and my date spent the evening? You guessed it! Football game!





Three big cheers to the guy with the "eternal life" t-shirt on, he's the same guy to my left. Same guy thats been there for 37 years. Does anyone have any idea how many times in the past week I have said to him , "my back hurts"? And yet, he still smiles. What a guy!

3 comments:

Robbin said...

Well, there you are, and you are so pretty!
I am glad your back is a little better and that you got to go out. Hoping it gets better every day from here on.

Debra said...

Thank Robbin! And Agood morning to ya! Me, I'm fixin to call it a night! Blessings, and all good!

Debra said...

Thank Robbin! And Agood morning to ya! Me, I'm fixin to call it a night! Blessings, and all good!